Energy Data Analyst
We are seeking a qualified candidate to work on a specific contract in utility data management. The contract will start immediately and is expected to be about 6 months with option to extend.
The successful candidate will be working with the utility monitoring team at Prism to fulfill their position requirements. An interest in energy management is an asset.
- Be available to work full time (5 days a week, 8hrs/day) in person at the office in Burnaby
- Filing of utility data files and records in an organized manner for future reference
- Perform routine quality assurance on data entries
- Perform preliminary data analysis required for utility monitoring
- Produce reports for utility data management
- Technical background with knowledge of utility data management (e.g. proficient at reading and understanding electrical, fuel and water utility bills)
- proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- experience with utility data management software an asset
- proficient verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work with clients and contractors in a professional manner
Qualified candidates should forward their resume clearly identifying the position being applied for, along with a covering letter to email@example.com.